Monday, December 15, 2008

Good Night.


I am making the bed and moving on...to a new project for the new year.
Though I hope to wake with you, C, for the rest of my days.
This morning moment is being brought back within the intimacy of just you and me.

Readers...Thank you so much for following this and reading this...I truly enjoyed the process of documenting this moment and these thoughts for the last 6 months.
I also have a new and exciting daily documentation planned for the new year so keep posted.

And have sweet dreams and even sweeter lives.

3 comments:

onesilentwinter said...

thank you joetta! for sharing it with us.. it will be missed but look forward to what might come next...

Joetta M. said...

I am glad this was enjoyed and that you shared it with me. It was a joy to create and it continues to live on.

k.l.m. said...

i was here co-incidentally.

am glad to meet you here too. nice blog and nice bed diary :-)


Chrisia
on Facebook (mooi76@gmail.com)
on Multiply (piggylittle.multiply.com)